Technical WRAP-up Implementation Support Team
With the FEJF completing the tasks outlined in its workplan during 2007, a summary of remaining fire technical issues and questions is needed. The purpose of the Technical WRAP-up Implementation Support Team (TWIST) project is to:
- Summarize outstanding fire technical questions and issues in a memo from the FEJF to be completed Spring 2007 (addressing plume rise, 2018 modeling suites, et cetera)
- Prepare a briefing paper on "Fire EIs Lessons Learned" on behalf of FEJF for distribution in mid July 2007
- Prepare for and participate in the September 2007 "Regional Haze EIs - Lessons Learned" workshop, including a final “Lessons Learned” paper considering comments from that workshop.
This effort will provide the WRAP members a list and description of technical fire topics as of 2007 resulting from the work of the FEJF, which affect haze plan implementation and require additional effort, study, and resources to address.
- Proposal Presentation from the 2/22-23/07 FEJF Meeting PDF or PPT
- TWIST Project Scope of Work PDF